Wine Sense respects your privacy and adheres to the Government of Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
Purpose of information collection
The individual information collected by Wine Sense is used to contact customers with regards to sales, special promotions and information.
No information will be sold or shared with any outside businesses or organizations for any other purposes.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to:
Privacy Officer Wine Sense
2609 Portage Avenue
Referral Program Rules and Regulations:
1) By signing up and referring someone with the Wine Sense Referral Program, or by accepting a referrer’s offer via the Wine Sense Referral Program you agree to receive e-flyers from Wine Sense regarding sales, special promotions and information.
2) ‘New Client’ refers to someone who has not made a previous purchase from Wine Sense.
3) ‘Qualifying Purchase’ is defined as the purchase of a Deluxe Starter Kit Package with a minimum 10L volume wine kit.
4) Only ‘Referees’ with a valid email address qualify.
5) Wine Sense reserves the right to change the offers in the Referral Program at any time.